Yes it is true our travels have yet to cease. We are currently on our third night camping as we trek across the vast United States to our new home in Provo. It has been arduous to say the least, but little joys and simple pleasures have kept us up beat and happy. (Side Note: Trina called me a DIRT-BAG today, I might have earned it.) Cheyenne has been warmer and far drier. You know those wonderful western states full of wind, mountains and little rain. Fuel has proven to be costly, so I have resorted to pushing the truck. I also stopped in a mini-mall and sang and danced for money. Surprisingly lucrative I might add.
The Journey has been memorable and we have done our best to take many photos to share with everyone. I am sure they will make it on here soon.
Well here is to the first full week of Married Life. *Clink* Its been a blast and I am sure there are better weeks to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment