Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Transformation

I have been growing my hair out for about 2 years and it has been getting pretty long as you probably have noticed in the different pictures.  Well one of my new friends out here, Kira Blake, has some pretty long hair too and one day at church we got to talking about how long our hair was and how we were both ready to just chop it off!  Well we put it off for a few weeks becasue in reality we both really like our long hair.  Well a day came and we could no longer put it off so we drove to Spanish Fork with our hair down and in all it's glory.

Well needless to say we both went through a transformation from long haired beauties to short haired vixens!
 I love having my hair long because there are a variety of different hairstyles available.  But now that my hair is short again I remember how easy and carefree I can be with it!  Blow dry and go!!

I do love my new haircut and so does Elijah so I am one happy Vixen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment