Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Fort Night

When I was younger it was always so much fun to make a fort out of a folding table and tons of blankets.  Being able to crawl into the fort and pretend I was in a castle or a cave.  Others could only come in with a password or secret handshake.  The best forts were the ones that were made with the opening built so you could watch TV with secret hiding places for food and drinksThat is the kind of fort Elijah and I built last night in our living room!  Elijah built the fort around the couch and TV while I prepared a feast worthy of such a fort....we had popcorn!  Once the fort was complete we crawled in with our popcorn and water and watched Mr. Beans Holiday.  A wonderful night with an amazing man and a fort!!
Checking out the "Cave"
Gotta include the TV in the Fort!

Ooh you caught me!

Don't disturb the beast in his cave








No comments:

Post a Comment