I love this time of the year! The leaves start changing color and begin to fall so they can be crunched underfoot. One of my favorite things is going for a walk where there are lots of trees and a slight breeze, because then the leaves start falling like rain, and it is so beautiful to see. But I think the best part is being able to spend time with family!
This Thanksgiving Elijah and I were able to spend time with both sides of our family. We spent Thanksgiving day at my Aunts house with all of my cousins. My grandparents were even there. So there was plenty of food to go around and even more fun. We played games and ate way too much all afternoon.
| This is Alec's little one, 8-9 months old and already walking. |
| Me and my Grandpa |
| Me and my Grandma |
| My brother Nathan |
| My wonderful Husband, whom I love dearly |
| Setting up to play another game |
| The kids playing a game with Uncle Eli |
| I'm not sure who won but it is a fun game! |
| That night it was Just Dance competition on the Wii |
It is always so much fun to spend time with family. Getting to talk and enjoy each others company and learning all sorts of new things about each other and our individual families. I love spending time with our families!!
No comments:
Post a Comment