Tuesday, October 9, 2012

22 Weeks and Counting

I am 22 weeks and a few random days into this pregnancy!  I am starting to show and feel like I am actually pregnant. 
 I guess that is a good thing.  This is kind of the halfway picture.  Hooray!
So this is a typical Trina picture so I figured it needed to be included!
I was going through my calendar and counting back from when we found out and looking through pictures to see what I looked like when I was pregnant and didn't know it.  So this picture was taken Father's day weekend (it is about the best picture of my profile.) and I was supposedly 6ish weeks pregnant.

6ish Weeks

This was a few weeks before I was pregnant.....Timeline is Crazy right?!  I hadn't really paid attention to when we actually conceived but counting back and looking at how much I did without knowing I was pregnant is really interesting!

Week or two Prior to being Pregnant

Those were about the only pictures I could find that had any kind of belly view and were in the "pregnancy timeline."  It was fun to look back and see what all we have done since I have been pregnant.

Now I have to try harder to take more pictures of this growing baby 
so I can keep track of that kind of stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment