This year for Halloween, we didn't have any solid plans and since I am pregnant my original idea from last year kinda didn't happen. We were going to be Tristan and Yviane from Stardust and I was going to make these amazing costumes and yeah it was going to be spectacular. As far as I got with the costumes all year was buying the patterns I thought would work the best. As Halloween drew nearer I knew I needed to make something, but nothing was coming to mind. My boss invited us to a Costume party at his house last weekend, so I had to come up with something. I though maybe we could do Ariel and Prince Eric again. Due to the "baby bump" I didn't think it was appropriate for me to go as a pregnant Disney Princess, that and the mermaid top did not fit anymore, which would be even more inappropriate!

So I got on-line to find something that would be easy and quick and still look like I tried! So quick, easy, and things I had. Juno! One of the easiest costumes I have ever worn! And Elijah was a great sport in his shorts and headband. I don't know if we will have to have another costume this year but if so I might just go and get some red fabric and a little fake fur and we can go as little red riding hood and the wolf. I guess we shall see!
I had no idea y'all did this! You guys make a great "Juno" couple!
ReplyDelete